Creating my show reel allowed me to review my work from the past year and showcase the footage that I am the most proud of in a video, it also allows me to build on my editing skills and audio mixing skills.
Draft One
Draft Two
Final Product
Feedback
Creating this show reel allowed me to understand the work that goes into prepping for a job interview or advertising yourself in the media industry.Creating my show reel allowed me to work on my editing skills by enabling me to pick an audio track and practice editing to the beat of a track.Overall I am happy with my show reel and what I have produced however if I were to redo my show reel I would adjust some things.After receiving some feedback from an industry professional credited by the BBC and ITV I would revisit some video clips and colour grade them look at headroom in a scene and start with a shorter clip to engage the audience.

No comments:
Post a Comment